Registration is now closed. If you have a question regarding Convention registration, please contact Kappa Kappa Gamma Headquarters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 866-KKG-1870.
Fees: Everyone attending General Convention must pay the registration fee. All dates are based on Eastern Daylight Time.
1. The registration fee is $225 if paid by April 16.
From April 17–May 1, the fee is $275.
From May 2–15, the fee is $325.
After May 15, registrations are accepted on a space-available basis.
2. After June 15, the registration fee is nonrefundable. If a cancellation occurs prior to June 15, the fee will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. The hotel and meal fees are only refunded if canceled more than five business days from the start of Convention.
3. Additional hotel and meal fees will apply.
4. Part-time packages are available for nonvoting members.
• The daily registration fee for business meetings and educational sessions is $60.
• The daily hotel package includes the registration fee, hotel accommodations for one night, and meals (except on Sunday), which totals $350.
5. Due to the dining room's limited capacity, ALL reservations for meals must be made and paid for by May 15.
Registrations and meal reservations are accepted on a space-available basis.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Kappa Kappa Gamma Headquarters by emailing email@example.com or calling 866-KKG-1870.