June 27, 2020
12 p.m. ET
All Kappas can watch this year’s General Convention Virtual Business Meeting live on June 27, 2020, at 12 p.m. ET. These instructions will also take you to the recording of the meeting after it's over!
Here’s how to tune in:
1. Register for the event here. You must register, but there is no cost for registration. You will receive a confirmation email from Whova once your registration is complete.
2. Once registration is complete, determine if you'll be watching on your desktop or mobile device.
A. For desktop viewing:
1. Visit the Whova desktop portal .
2. Create an account by clicking "Sign up here" in the bottom right corner of the login box. Be sure to use the email address you registered with.
3. Log in and navigate to the agenda menu item and click "view session" or "view recording" next to the meeting.
B. For mobile viewing:
1. Download the Whova app .
2. Create an account using the email address you registered with.
3. Find the event by searching "Kappa Kappa Gamma General Convention Virtual Business Meeting." Click "Live Video" or "Recorded Video" to watch the meeting.
4. If prompted, enter the meeting password: Kappa2020
Voting delegates: These instructions do not apply to you. Please follow the instructions sent to your inbox. If you did not receive instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.